- Junyoung: Umm... Kwanghee! I've no idea where his masculinity came from but he will become very manly suddenly. Take for example, Kwanghee loves shopping and likes to accompany his girlfriend to shop so what will he do for his girlfriend? The answer is to slash prices with the shop owner.
- Kevin: Definitely maknae Dongjun. Please don't think that he likes sports so he's very manly. Although Dongjun has his masculinity side, but his forte is definitely aegyo, this is why Dongjun receive a lot of welcome from fans. First, look at his abs and scream. Second, see his aegyo and faint. There is no one who can display these two killer skills.
- Kwanghee: Should be maknae. Everyone knows maknae Dongjun is very cute. However when he is in front of someone he likes, his personality will become more manly. He will also show his aegyo side which is full of charm. I will also appear to be different when I'm in front of someone I like. Normally you will see my comedy side thus, a little change is necessary for my girlfriend, or else it will be boring right?
- Siwan: I also choose Dongjun! Everyone knows that Dongjun is more towards the cute side but the maknae always display a handsome front purposely in front of the hyungs. We know Dongjun's attempt to do so in our hearts. If he's really in love, we believe that maknae is someone who is caring and trustworthy.
- Heechul: My personality is more straight-forward, I dislike making a long turn when talking. However, if I meet someone I like, my mind will become blank and I will not be able to say a thing. It's a huge difference from my normal self, it's totally two different people.
- Taehun: Kwanghee hyung! Although I haven't seen Kwanghee hyung being in love, I guess there will be a huge difference after being in love. Who knows he will become less talkative and treats his girlfriend with care?
- Minwoo: I also choose Kwanghee hyung. He'll probably become more calm and less talkative. When you're in front of someone you like, wouldn't you become like this? (laughs) You may see Kwanghee hyung fooling around but he's really full of ideas and when he is serious, he can tell you lots of words of wisdom.
- Hyungshik: Kwanghee hyung is the black horse? The power of love is scary, who knows what will become of Kwanghee hyung when he is in love (laughs). Although the Kwanghee hyung we know loves to joke and when he talks he's like an ahjumma, however when having a girlfriend, he will become more calm and matured instead.
- Dongjun: Should be me (laughs)! I will display my true self in front of the hyungs or my family. However in front of someone I like, I will become a changed person suddenly like performing aegyo and do things that will make my girlfriend touched. Just like singing to hear in the morning while waking her up etc. However, it's not that I don't like hyungs so I don't do aegyo to them! You guys (t/n: referring to fans) know......♥
- translated by jaeded @ tumblr ; take out with full credits
그룹 제국의 아이들의 시완(본명 임시완)이 첫 연기 도전에 나선다.
28일 MBC 사극 ‘해를 품은 달’ 관계자에 따르면 시완이 극중 여주인공 연우의 오빠인 허염의 아역으로 캐스팅 됐다.
시완이 어린시절을 연기할 허염은 허연우(아역 김유정)의 오빠로, 준수한 외모와 명석한 두뇌를 지닌 ‘조선시대 엄친아’. 왕의 총애를 받는 민화공주(아역 진지희)의 사랑을 받는 인물로, 후에 민화공주가 자신을 얻기 위해 동생 연우를 세자비 자리에서 내치는 계략에 일조한 사실을 알고 절망에 빠진다.
비록 아역이지만 시완은 이를 통해 첫 연기 도전이자, 첫 사극 도전에 나서게 됐다. 그간 무대에서의 모습만을 보여줬던 시완의 또 다른 변신이 궁금증을 자극한다.
드라마 관계자는 “시완의 이미지가 캐릭터에 적합해 캐스팅하게 됐다. 아역을 하기엔 나이가 조금 있지만 워낙 동안 외모라 캐릭터를 잘 표현해 줄 것으로 기대한다”라고 말했다.
한편 ‘해를 품은 달’은 동명의 베스트셀러를 원작으로 한 작품으로, 조선 시대 가상의 왕과 무녀의 비밀스러운 사랑을 그린 궁중 로맨스물.’성균관 유생들의 나날’ ‘규장각 각신들의 나날’을 집필한 정은궐 작가의 작품이다. ‘스포트라이트’ ‘로열패밀리’의 김도훈 PD가 연출을 맡을 예정이며, 내년 상반기 방송을 목표로 하고 있다.
<저작권자 © ‘리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것’ 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>
Siwan of the group Children of Empire will take on his first acting challenge.
According to the officials of MBC’s drama ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’, he has been cast as the young version of Heoyeom, the female lead character’s brother.
Siwan to act as Heoyeom, the brother of Ha Yeonwoo (played by child actor Kim Yujeong) in his childhood, which is good looking, brilliant and are called ‘Joseon Eomchina (T/N:can’t understand this word)’ The character received love from Princess Minhwa (played by child actor Jin Jihee) which is a princess that is dearly loved by the king. Later, he falls into a great despair after the princess knew the ploy he did for the benefit of his sister.(T/N: This last sentence might probably be inaccurate)
Although his character is young, Siwan took the first acting challenge through this drama. His transformation from the appearance that was only shown on the stage will sparks curiosity.
The drama officials state that “Siwan was cast because his image fits the character. And although he is a little bit too old for a child, we believes that he can express the character well.”
Meanwhile ‘The Moon that Embraces The Sun’ is originally a bestseller book of the same name, which tells a story of a fictional Joseon Dynasty’s King that falls in love with a shaman that once a daughter of a noble family. The author is Jung EunGwol that also wrote the original novel of ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ and ‘The Scandal of The Pavilion’ (T/N:The second book’s title might be wrong). Kim DoHoon, the same PD of ‘Spotlight’ and ‘The Royal Famlily’ is expected to take on the production and the drama is aimed to be broadcasted in the first half of next year.
<All right reserves © ‘Real time entertainment news of all star’ Star News>
NOTE : This translation is lousy. It is meant to be temporary while waiting a proper translation from Allkpop or whoever better in Korean than me. It might be inaccurate, but I hope I delivers the main point right. And I’m not sure about the characters name.
There is a high possibility that this drama will have Han Ga-in as the lead. I believe she is still considering. Best wishes to our Siwan, good looks and brilliant Siwan. ^^